What in the heck is wrong with our offense?

It’s just not working.  

give them 9 points and lose by 8

missed possibly two easy TD passes. 

why can’t our WRs get open?

why can’t our RBs get yards?

did our RBs run more than 2 times outside the tackles?

there us something seriously wrong. 

everything on offense just seems so hard for us and it shouldn’t be. 

• Plus1 1

It's easier to ask whats right with the offense. Nothing.  There you go.  It has simply gotten worse each year.  

Perhaps not a popular opinion, but I look at 2019 and I see a decent Luke and Noah playing for an injured Martinez.  Noah leaves and 2020 sees Luke look horrible.  In year 4, no one can argue that Martinez has not regressed.  Verduzco.  The common denominator to our QB decline.  Every QB has regressed.  Did he have success somewhere?  Sure.  At division 3?  Competition not as great..........

We can't recruit the talent to run what Frost had at UCF.  I initially thought at least not to run against the "better" teams, but after today we can't execute his scheme (whatever it is) against anyone.  We have no bread and butter plays that work  more often than not.  We do not dedicate ourselves to the run game.  No idea how to run counters or traps.  No adjustment at half or any point of the game. Miss use of players.  no depth, no back ups etc....Year 4 is a complete sh!t show.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Farms said:

It is frustrating that we hear that Betts may be the most talented receiver we’ve had here in a long time yet did we target him once?

And I don’t want to hear that it is because he is struggling to learn the offense, because that’s actually a requirement to start here.