Who needs to go?

ZRod

48 minutes ago, Otterpop said:

Its hard to run the option when you’re getting blown off the ball and can’t run. 

Our 3 running backs had a grand total of 55 yards on 19 rushes for eye popping average of 2.9 yd/rush. So yeah, the option game would work splendidly when your OL is owning the LOS like we do. :lol:

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Farms said:

Sounds like the rumors you are referring to is likely the same things I have heard. I have not said anything because it is personal, and most of it has come from indirect sources so I was not confident enough to repeat it. But there are some things I can pretty much verify from a ‘close family member’. Where’s there’s smoke there’s usually fire and the smoking is getting thicker…

Wow this is the first I have heard of such talk and I pray its not true for all involved. With that said, I also believe integrity and discipline are important from top to bottom in any program and the person on top sets the example.

39 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Yeah I wonder if his boss knew about some things....too bad he "retired" 

I mean he lost his dad who he seemed close with, and that's deviating. I've seen the same thing before from someone close. They were able to sort it, so I hope he can quickly. If that's the issue...

6 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

Our 3 running backs had a grand total of 55 yards on 19 rushes for eye popping average of 2.9 yd/rush. So yeah, the option game would work splendidly when your OL is owning the LOS like we do. :lol:

Well, we’re not fast enough to hit the edges

or strong enough up the gut. 

Where does that leave the run game? Not Adrian’s fault there.   I saw two option plays that I think netted yards. Kind of hard to watch though.  The old two handed pitch back, 60’s style. 

6 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I mean he lost his dad who he seemed close with, and that's deviating. I've seen the same thing before from someone close. They were able to sort it, so I hope he can quickly. If that's the issue...

I think it predates his dad dying. Maybe he was sick for a few years. 

his dad fixed stuff for him that’s for sure. Was he a genius or a helicopter? not sure. Kind of enabled him into bratdom.  

12 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I think it would be easier to teach AM to option the ball than to pass it.  Since we’re all in on him 

AM is not a pocket passer yet for most of this game it appeared he was being coached to sit back in the pocket. I agree that AM would be far more effective rolling out or operating with the option.

• Plus1 1