Bob Stoops next head coach

23 minutes ago, lo country said:

Saban-69

Dabo-51

Ferentz-66

Chryst-55

Allen-51

Jimbo-55

I'd take him.  He didn't do too bad at OU :D.....Might not stay for 20 years, but if he could get us winning, it'd cure a lot of issues.  

The reality is setting in, that this season could be the worst in NU history.  Barring a complete turnaround, I do not see Frost being here next year after today.

Big game Bob would always lose a game each year he shouldn't.  What I wouldn't give to be in that scenario vs simply losing almost every time.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

I think it would be better for Frost to make offensive staff changes right now ala Wisconsin and other B1G schools who have fired OL coaches and coordinators after 1-3 games. His assistants have had 4 long years to develop talent and it’s the same as year 1. We are trending downward fellas and fan apathy is starting to settle in. Not good for the program at all.

3 hours ago, Farms said:

Not that I think this is even the slightest bit true anyway but I would t not be excited to get Stoops. He’s 60 and isn’t gonna get the talent he had at Oklahoma. With him I think best case he could get the program on the right track and hand the reigns to an assistant, not much more. 

i would think oklahoma-level talent would be the least concern a new head coach would have.