Culture Shift - Black players at Nebraska

11 minutes ago, C-4 said:

Every team will want to recruit closer to ground zero than not. It’s not racial. 

Quite the contrary, the top football teams in the country dont do this at all.  Some schools are  blessed with a hot bed of talent within 500 miles and it affords them that opportunity.  Nebraska is not one of those schools.  

12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I don’t think it’s true. I think anyone with half a functioning brain could look at the players who have played and come to that conclusion. The proof you request was on the field today and in every frikken game of the last 3 years. It’s criminally ludicrous.

And please, do not ever include me in any supposed category of fan in which you claim membership. We have nothing in common.

Criminally ludicrous? We are not in court.  

So I cant be in a membership with you becasue I posted thoughts different than yours? In common?  We are literally on the same message board.  Cmon man.   

3 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

Quite the contrary, the top football teams in the country dont do this at all.  Some schools are  blessed with a hot bed of talent within 500 miles and it affords them that opportunity.  Nebraska is not one of those schools.  

The point is there’s an emphasis on locking down your radius. No team doesn’t make this an emphasis.

1 hour ago, boach_clack said:

Is there a culture shift at Nebraska?  And by culture shift I mean is this coaching staff intentionally not playing black players and inserting white players because they “play the right way”? 

There is this message on Red Seas Scrolls and many other tweets suggesting that the Nebraska Football program doesnt play black players because they dont play the right way and this is the new culture at Nebraska. 

If there is validity to this, it will hurt recruiting tremendously and decrease Frosts chances of being successful at Nebraska.  

Was there a point where Nebraska coaches were following political leaders on twitter? Any truth to this statement below? 

What did I miss?  

00539C36-15CD-4943-B8FA-B7861EF02083.jpeg

Does Scott Frost recruit black players? Or only white players? 

Give me a break.

52 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

I brought the topic to this medium, but Im not the only one talking about it.  What makes me dense? Because Im asking questions?  I didnt make the post I just shared it.  The question needs to be asked.  Looks like youre still pretty upset about the game.  We lacked athleticism in several positions.  You named a few player but there are 22 -30 players that will get most of the playing time.  

Whoa whoa WHOA!!!!! You said we lacked athleticism..... are you implying if we had more black players on the field this wouldn't have been a problem?! Cause that's BS if that's what you're implying?! I don't care what post you repost from wherever, it's straight up not true! 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

Criminally ludicrous? We are not in court.  

So I cant be in a membership with you becasue I posted thoughts different than yours? In common?  We are literally on the same message board.  Cmon man.   

I mean. What he is saying is worth looking at. Social justice has been the top of news as of late. Also, why take out punt returner for his mistake but keep kicker in to miss two extra points. 

1 minute ago, Whoseournextcoach said:

Only account I got sir. I mean something is going on here. We have to explore all possibilities. Boosters run programs. Not coaches. 

Punt returner vs. kicker

Andddd how many punt returners are there on a team? And how many kickers.....