What Good Can Come From the Fordham Game?

7 hours ago, Gage County said:

I checked out http://coacheshotseat.com/ , I thought it was ironic that Chip Kelly is on the list, but on second thought, that's not ironic.

That list has Mike Leach on the hot seat... He's been there for one year.

Also FWIW this will be Scott Frost's 7 game against a Non-P5 opponent in his first four years. Pelini had 12 (which he won them all) in his first four. Take what you will from it.

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

Maybe the coaches will play the players with the most talent because it's Fordham so the backups will play.  No offense to the kid but I hope to never see Wyatt Liewer starting, ever again.  Show me Betts, Sevy, more than one drive with Stepp, etc.

Wyatt got open, a lot.  Not sure why you are bagging on him.  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

Like I said, no offense to the kid but he had 2 receptions for 13 yards.  There is no way he’s better than Betts or Manning (other than maybe blocking).  

If only we could…simplify the playbook and stop with these stupid motions and just run a basic play over and over until it’s perfected. Cut the playbook by 50-60% if you need to. I mean really. What the hell are you missing after 3 abysmal years on offense..

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1