Fordham Week Pressers

Cdog923

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I much prefer Chin's group's mindset. They fly around, pump each other up. They look like they want to be there playing football. Contrast that to Frost and AM who always look like they're in a Southwest Airlines commercial.

thumbnail-364x204.jpg

Defense is always going to be more flying around and more animated.  Offense is always going to be more level headed and methodical.  

Our offense needs to play better, no doubt.  But, comparing what you see on the field in attitude is meaningless in my mind.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Defense is always going to be more flying around and more animated.  Offense is always going to be more level headed and methodical.  

Our offense needs to play better, no doubt.  But, comparing what you see on the field in attitude is meaningless in my mind.

Offense still need some hint of swagger, nasty, accountability. I see very little of it from our guys. 

Regardless of what was or was not said in the press conference, we can all agree on a few things based on what we have witnessed thus far in the Frost era:

(1) Frost has been outcoached on many occasions by other big ten coaches. He even admitted that on a few occasions

(2) our second half adjustments are disastrous or non-existent, as if the coaches are clueless on how to react

(3) our players on the field look confused on many occasions and keep looking to the sideline for help. Many times they are caught off guard and out of position, and are running like turkeys on thanksgiving.

(4) Adrian Martinez has regressed every year since year 1 and the coaches have zero idea how to get him on track.

(5) the sideline demeanor of Frost and company does not inspire confidence or show belief in oneself. They simply do not believe they have what it takes to dominate another team

I know this next comment I make will rain hell on me but oh well. Does anyone else feel that may be Frost and company got lucky at UCF and had the correct athletes at that time which resulted in their record but they are in fact not that good. I remember the games were shootouts and UCF would pull a rabbit out of the hat. I guess that is not good enough for the BIG. I really hope I am wrong but after four years of the same exact product on the field, you have to wonder what is really happening. We do not even have one impact player on our offense. Unless Frost has an ace up his sleeve, this season will get very ugly starting with the Oklahoma game.

• Plus1 2