Fordham Week Pressers

Cdog923

1 minute ago, hskrfan4life said:

Eh, losing a game you're supposed to after winning these next two? I doubt it.

Would really stink to fire him if we beat OU.

I wouldn't put any significant amount of my own money down on us winning these next two games after what I saw on Saturday.

The question is no longer about the level of talent on the team. There are so many other questions out there, some of them being:

1. Does the team even want to win football games?

2. Do the coaches know how to put the players in a position to win football games?

3. Does our team have any kind of an edge at all that allows them to overcome adversity during a game?

And the list goes on and on.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, hskrfan4life said:

Would really stink to fire him if we beat OU.

This is my thought. As horrible as it sounds, I am relieved that, at least at this time, he is making the decision easy. None of this 7-5, 6-6 type season. If he tanks this season like seems likely at this time, at least we don't have the, "what, 3 wins are not good enough for NU?" crap hanging over our heads.

• Plus1 1

We need to rush for 300 yards in this game. This should be one where we're handing it off to Stepp, Ervin, or f****** Brody Belt and guys are busting off 6-8 yard runs left and right.

Get your linemen in a headspace where there aren't any Bo Pelini-esque pre-snap calculus equations to do in order to know where to be. Trample these f****rs so hard they're limping once they get back to the Bronx.

Just do it and stop making it sound so hard.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bs3aazi23ltvx6h5mbt2

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Frost needs to hand OC duties back to Lubick. No more stupid motions either. It doesn’t fool anyone. Just line it up and run the dang play. 

Funny how when we actually needed bubble screens/jet sweeps they are gone.

if only we had a guy like Zavier Betts to run one of those…

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Decked said:

Frost needs to hand OC duties back to Lubick. No more stupid motions either. It doesn’t fool anyone. Just line it up and run the dang play. 

He won't though! He's got too much ego to give up calling the plays. He shouldn't be doing it as the head coach, we pay an OC for a reason. Frost's stubborness is really ******* me off! 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2
8 minutes ago, Decked said:

Apparently, he gets better and better every practice but he doesn’t practice well. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1