B1G Week 1 - Football 2021

admo

That was pretty hilarious TBH. I wasn't buying the Indiana hype at all. I don't know how many times I gotta say that people read WAAAAAY too much into the results of a bulls#!t season. Also reminds me of a couple years ago when people were saying Brohm was gonna turn Purdue into a B1G contender.

If you put Wisconsin's fan base on truth serum, I can pretty much guarantee you they'd say that they miss Jack Coan big time.

Mertz is not clutch.

And they averaged 3 yards per carry on the ground. 359 yards of total offense and they wind up with 10 points on the board...it's like the stats of one of our games...

Honestly the West is a lot less clear than before week 1. Wisky/Iowa were the favorites, and probably still are. Both defenses looked as advertised, both offenses looked about like what they were afraid they'd be. Minny was the dark horse and until Ibrahim went down I'd be buying them completely, but without him I just don't see it. We're already down a division game and have more to prove than anyone. NW looked like they lost everyone from last year's team, and the thought that maybe Illinois was drastically improved is gone. Purdue won, but I don't think Oregon State is very good. 

It's probably Iowa/Wisky still, but if someone in the middle of the pack can get some big plays against them it's wide open.