Is Scott Frost an energy vampire?

Aliens05

Watching the Minnesota vs Ohio State game and watching PJ Fleck sideline demeanor , and having seen his press conferences..it got me wondering, is Scott Frost an energy vampire?

Scott Frost is basically the complete opposite of PJ Fleck energy wise, idk... just an observation. (This post is halfway in jest, I think).

• Plus1 7

I saw PJ running down with that Ibrahim long run on 4th and 1.  That's enthusiasm.  It's contagious.  I have yet to really see any emotion from Frost.  He is pretty even keel.  Not a bad thing.  I often wonder is he coaching how he wants (demeanor/persona) or how he feels he needs to?  I'd prefer a much more "personable" style on the side lines.  Maybe he is.  Watching on tv they don't show that side or they just don't show much.  

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, lo country said:

I saw PJ running down with that Ibrahim long run on 4th and 1.  That's enthusiasm.  It's contagious.  I have yet to really see any emotion from Frost.  He is pretty even keel.  Not a bad thing.  I often wonder is he coaching how he wants (demeanor/persona) or how he feels he needs to?  I'd prefer a much more "personable" style on the side lines.  Maybe he is.  Watching on tv they don't show that side or they just don't show much.  

Id even say a majority of the time its less than even keel. Over half the time I see him in front of the camera he looks absolutely pissed to be there, and like he hated everyone around him with a passion. He looks severely depressed and angry. Now I can understand why he'd feel that way with how we play the game, but as the coach you can't come off that way to everyone, especially your players.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, lo country said:

PJ was annoying in HS in IL, he was annoying in college, he is just that kind of guy.  

1 hour ago, lo country said:

Lol nah if your personable and energetic on the sidelines in Nebraska you get labeled a maniac. We need a stoic who chews gum. That is until they lose, then we need an energetic personable maniac.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Aliens05 said:

Id even say a majority of the time its less than even keel. Over half the time I see him in front of the camera he looks absolutely pissed to be there, and like he hated everyone around him with a passion. He looks severely depressed and angry. Now I can understand why he'd feel that way with how we play the game, but as the coach you can't come off that way to everyone, especially your players.

Cuz half the time he's in front of a camera he's explaining a loss??? And if he smiles then he doesn't take it seriously enoug. God forbid he mention ice cream...

• Haha 1

I have no problems with Fleck, although the hammer quote was pretty funny!

I seen this from an article 3 years ago.  The bold says a lot....<_<

Jimbo Fisher's explanation on why he calls offensive plays could explain why his QBs are so successful. Jimbo Fisher may be the head coach of Texas A&M, but in his heart, he's still just a quarterback.