Is Scott Frost an energy vampire?

Aliens05

On 9/2/2021 at 11:29 PM, BoNeyard said:

Huh? Frost was coached by Osborne at Nebraska and saw what he did and how he acted. Osborne never showed emotion. I think coach Osborne only smiled once after winning one of his national titles. 

If you read Osbornes book "More than Winning" he talks about valuing the process of building great teams. The outcome, the games, he says aren't that big a deal to him more or less. After his first title win, he ate the sandwich his wife made him on the team bus, went up to his hotel room and to bed- no celebration. 

9 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

PJ Fleck runs down the sidelines because it's all about him and he knows the camera is going to catch him doing it. He's a dork. 

Maybe- hes a very accomplished athlete. It is a bit corny- BUT its obviously working. Hey as long as youre not cheating- more power to you. That old corny all for one one for all, hard work, physical smash mouth football schtick- no, that will never ever work. Well it is. 

Just now, Aliens05 said:

I'd like to add, I'm the OP, but the fire Frost showed at the end of the game ..maybe not as much of an energy vampire as I thought, I liked seeing that.

I hope the energy vampires get you. You're a f#&%ing weirdo dude. Post less

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's time for Frost to go. Hearing his post game presser he was a man without answers and when he did it was blame on the players or we need to double down on what they do are already doing. Why can't he build a scheme around his best players? He did it with Wandale, why is he so afraid to feature Toure, our TEs, or whomever they think our best players are?

And enough about the special teams. Yes they are crap, but what offense can't consistently put up more than 21 or 28 points?! I don't get that. Frost was hired because of his acumen on offense and his offense consistently under performs. 

• Plus1 1