Fordham Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

3 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Frost's ring back on after being absent last week and last year. 

This is what you choose to comment on? If you really have been watching all of the games just to see if SF has his wedding ring on then I would say you have interesting priorities to say the least.

• Plus1 4

16 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

This is what you choose to comment on? If you really have been watching all of the games just to see if SF has his wedding ring on then I would say you have interesting priorities to say the least.

You caught me! I've spent 4 hours on 8-12 saturdays for years for one reason and one reason only.

• Haha 1

Stepp interview is so refreshing to hear. All in, all group, compete, be positive, no jealousy. 

especially from a guy who transferred in (he’s seen a different perspective),  he sees a positive thing going on and it sounds like a good culture at least for RBs. 
everyone plays, critique the bad but got a much needed W 

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Scary to think that AM is the best QB in the division yet some people still hate on him.

Did you see Fartz from Wisconsin, or Tanner Morgan or that NW QB.

The B1G west's quarterback lineup is pretty underwhelming overall.

I also think AM looked strong today largely thanks to the over-matched Fordham defensive line. We've seen that before from AM, though. When everything is firing on all cylinders AM looks pretty good.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

The B1G west's quarterback lineup is pretty underwhelming overall.

I also think AM looked strong today largely thanks to the over-matched Fordham defensive line. We've seen that before from AM, though. When everything is firing on all cylinders AM looks pretty good.

Dude has had 14 or 15 games over 300 total yards. 

Last year he set the NU record for completion %

If he was a badger, they would have been in the playoffs

• Plus1 5

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dude has had 14 or 15 games over 300 total yards. 

Last year he set the NU record for completion %

If he was a badger, they would have been in the playoffs

Dude also has 36 turnovers in ~30 career games and got benched as a third year starter.

I think AM has earned a lot of the criticism he's received as a Nebraska QB. There are certainly a lot of factors that impact his successes and failures, but when you look at reasons why Nebraska can't score or maintain offensive momentum year over year, game over game, Martinez' mistakes are near the top of that list.

• Thanks 6
2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Dude also has 36 turnovers in ~30 career games and got benched as a third year starter.

I think AM has earned a lot of the criticism he's received as a Nebraska QB. There are certainly a lot of factors that impact his successes and failures, but when you look at reasons why Nebraska can't score or maintain offensive momentum year over year, game over game, Martinez' mistakes are near the top of that list.

He did not get benched, Frost made a mistake, which we all admitted.

Dude has 15 games over 300 yards of offense.  Last year he had no WR's and no line.  

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1