Buffalo Week Pressers

Mavric

40 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

My comment was based on the last couple of years

"Buffalo is likely as good or better than 2 or 3 teams in the B1G West" is based on the last couple of years... of Buffalo Bulls football? :dunno

45 minutes ago, Toe said:

"Buffalo is likely as good or better than 2 or 3 teams in the B1G West" is based on the last couple of years... of Buffalo Bulls football? :dunno

Yes.

If you don’t like/agree with that howabout, is likely as good or better than Nebraska? Prove me wrong. (Hopefully the team proves me wrong tomorrow)

BTW, the 2 or 3 teams are Nebraska, Purdue and Northwestern…and Illinois (I can’t count:lol:). Of course it’s just my opinion but Huskers have shown nothing, NW was horrendous in their first game and word is Purdue is not expected to be very good. Guess we’ll see tomorrow.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Prove me wrong.

You're the one that's making the claim that a MAC team that hasn't even played a P5 team in years (and the last time they did, they got squashed 45-13) is as good or better than half the B1G West, not me. The burden of proof is on you.

1 hour ago, Toe said:

You're the one that's making the claim that a MAC team that hasn't even played a P5 team in years (and the last time they did, they got squashed 45-13) is as good or better than half the B1G West, not me. The burden of proof is on you.

I did say “likely” :P

And we’ll see the proof tomorrow.  I hope I’m very wrong.

But no, I’m not and have not been impressed with the bottom half of the West. That is what makes it even more frustrating that Nebraska cannot separate themselves from that group. My comments really don’t have much to do with how good Buffalo is or isn’t. If we play to the form of the last several years, it may end up being a dogfight.

• Plus1 1
16 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Isnt that how a fanbase should be in year 4 after our last 3 year of results though? I mean if Frost has winning records in year 2 and 3 we arent having this conversation if we are currently 1-1. 

Perhaps.  Things are gonna get weird around here when we lose to Buffalo but beat Oklahoma. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1