For the Gambler out there, Week 2

1st, The keyboards on Lenovo laptops are crap! China crap! But low cost. I guess it is true that you get what you pay for. Love my company Dell keyboard. I'm cheap.

Now for week 2 for the Nebraska Gambler.

Take Buffalo and the points. Spread is sitting at 13.5 NU the favorite. O/U at about 54-55. I suggest taking the over.

Here is why...

• Middle to strong NU fans should hedge their feelings now. Take Buffalo,  just in case.
  • Both teams had blowout wins against FBS teams.
  • Buffalos have a young coach with recent Texas and B12 high school background.
  • point above will be trouble for NU. This part is like terrroisim. Terrorist only have to be on target one time, defenders, every time.
  • NU isn't very good. The + 13.5 points will be the difference.
  • Frost and his staff will have trouble with the Buffalo offense. Adjustments will be an issue.

The ball and chain says dinner is ready, got to go. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

Always, always bet the dog of your team.  It's possible to win both ways, emotionally and financially.  In this case, if Nebraska wins by 12 you get the win in the field and you win the bet.  If Buffalo wins outright, at least you won the bet.  If Nebraska covers you lose the bet but they won the game and probably played well.

Bet Nebraska when favored and you're setup for some pain. Great if Nebraska covers.  But if Buffalo wins outright you have no money left to self medicate.  

• Plus1 2

32 minutes ago, teachercd said:

i like the overs in this game.  I think we see both teams get into the 30's.  team totals on my site are not out yet but I am hoping it is UB at 20 and NU at 34

Also, osu is getting pounded by gamblers and that line is sitting at the nasty -15 number.

That is exactly what they are on MGM.

Nebraska 34 ov -135 un +105

Buffalo 20 ov -115 un -110

Game 54.5 ov -110 un -110

I like the overs also.

• Oh Yeah! 2
4 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Always, always bet the dog of your team.  It's possible to win both ways, emotionally and financially.  In this case, if Nebraska wins by 12 you get the win in the field and you win the bet.  If Buffalo wins outright, at least you won the bet.  If Nebraska covers you lose the bet but they won the game and probably played well.

Bet Nebraska when favored and you're setup for some pain. Great if Nebraska covers.  But if Buffalo wins outright you have no money left to self medicate.  

Lots of truth here.

• Plus1 2

Reasons why Nebraska will cover:

-The can equally prepare for game plans and have film of opponent. 
-Week 2 was an improvement, they say Week 1 to Week 2 improvement is more indicative of a teams future performance, they’ll learn how to win consecutive games and show progress from Week 2 to 3

-The heat. They will learn and adapt from gassing themselves in the heat against Illinois. 

Reasons why they don’t cover:

It’s Nebraska. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

So much for the over.  Under bet sure looks good right now.

ESPN game cast has NU probability of win at 53%  @10:14 in 2nd qtr. Taking the points looking good now. This game will turn into a one possession game at the end. 13.5 ponts will hold up.

I didn't respond on seeing Oregon +15 vs. tOSU as posted by teachercd, but was salivating on that one.

3 hours ago, Victor R. Franko said:

So much for the over.  Under bet sure looks good right now.

ESPN game cast has NU probability of win at 53%  @10:14 in 2nd qtr. Taking the points looking good now. This game will turn into a one possession game at the end. 13.5 ponts will hold up.

I didn't respond on seeing Oregon +15 vs. tOSU as posted by teachercd, but was salivating on that one.

AhAhAhAhem….

• Plus1 1