Who Has A Big Day?

Warrior10

I tend to think of who I WANT to have a big day.

I hope Adrian has a very efficient day, and hands some of his 300 yards to others.  I want Stepp to emerge as our go-to back with at least 80 yards. I'd like to see Yant get some of the carries Ervin, Morrison, and Ramir have been getting, 

I want to see Toure continue to emerge, but if they lock in on him I want Alante Brown to have his break-out game. I want Austin Allen to have a good game because it's crazy how little Nebraska has been using its tight ends. 

I want someone to have a 10 yard punt return. That's all. 

• Plus1 2

8 hours ago, FTW said:

Well shoot I was totally off still seems like Held/Frost have no idea who to run. Definitely a committee approach to see who wants it. Problem isn’t RB it’s the OL. Too young and still learning to run block.

Even a young line should hold-up better than what we've seen considering the underwhelming competition.  Pass-blocking sucks too,  Buffalo got consistent pressure on AM without blitzing. 

Just now, Danimal said:

Even a young line should hold-up better than what we've seen considering the underwhelming competition.  Pass-blocking sucks too,  Buffalo got consistent pressure on AM without blitzing. 

I agree. Take away Martinez’ rushing stats and our RB’s ypc ain’t gonna cut it against bigger opponents especially the B1G. I think they only had like 103 yards between the 20 different backs Held uses.

• Plus1 1