*** Official Buffalo Game Thread ***

Mavric

Mav I have a request. After the game when we do post game discussion could post a full game replay of the game. I'll probably just watch it on here if that's done son has a soccer game during the game. But that way people can reference certain plays of the game and have a uniform video to refer to like, watch the play at the 1:53 mark when this happened. Plus I can never find a full replay of the game. Unless they do the game in 40 mins thing

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Mav I have a request. After the game when we do post game discussion could post a full game replay of the game. I'll probably just watch it on here if that's done son has a soccer game during the game. But that way people can reference certain plays of the game and have a uniform video to refer to like, watch the play at the 1:53 mark when this happened. Plus I can never find a full replay of the game. Unless they do the game in 40 mins thing

Might be copyright/telecast-rights issues to stop showing a full replay.

8 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Hopefully the Huskers can find some inspiration to win today. When I need some inspiration I always like at my David Hasselhoff poster in my bedroom!

6 minutes ago, ndobney said:

We should bring in David Hasselhoff to give a motivational speech to the team!

I'm sensing a theme here knight rider.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Hopefully the Huskers can find some inspiration to win today. When I need some inspiration I always like at my David Hasselhoff poster in my bedroom!

7 minutes ago, ndobney said:

We should bring in David Hasselhoff to give a motivational speech to the team!

Is everything okay? Or just getting started early? :wasted

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Yeah, if I find anything I'll post it.  But it seems like they've cracked down on people uploading full games to YouTube.