*** Official Buffalo Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

So they need to tie up whomever is NU's Thad Castle(probably CTB) to the uprights and let Harmon (aka Culp) kick at him to rid these demons.

This is a Blue Mountain State reference.  If you know it props, if you don't you suck

I suck

i just think they to check the measurements of the goal posts. What a great gag 

Last week, I had my wife hold the football and I tried kicking field goals. My longest was 48 yards but I was able to kick 9/10 field goals from 40 yards or less. I understand that it is different when you have guys running towards you but for god’s sake, he missed three of the easiest field goals you can have. He also missed two points after in the Illinois game. May be his problem is psychological. Get the kid some help since he is obviously struggling. Have we even tried using our women’s soccer team? It is not that hard to kick a football. If we continue to be this bad, we will lose many games, especially close ones.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Last week, I had my wife hold the football and I tried kicking field goals. My longest was 48 yards but I was able to kick 9/10 field goals from 40 yards or less. I understand that it is different when you have guys running towards you but for god’s sake, he missed three of the easiest field goals you can have. He also missed two points after in the Illinois game. May be his problem is psychological. Get the kid some help since he is obviously struggling. Have we even tried using our women’s soccer team? It is not that hard to kick a football. If we continue to be this bad, we will lose many games, especially close ones.

Ok Uncle Rico

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I agree that Special Teams are a complete disaster (again), but I'm not sure how having a kicker (who was all-conference last year) missing FG's and PAT's is the fault of the special teams coach. I am annoyed that there isn't a dedicated special teams coordinator though. 

As the coach if your guy isn't getting it done you put someone else in.  

32 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

So they need to tie up whomever is NU's Thad Castle(probably CTB) to the uprights and let Harmon (aka Culp) kick at him to rid these demons.

This is a Blue Mountain State reference.  If you know it props, if you don't you suck

Party at the goat house 

13 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Maybe your wife is the difference maker.