Jump to content


*** Official Buffalo Game Thread ***


Recommended Posts

Betts showed today in limited time that he needs more snaps. Toure is good. Manning and martin I also feel good in. The WRs are immensely better even without Wan’Dale. RB is kinda hard to tell because they’ve had no blocking. I liked Gabe once he had some breathing room. I just cant believe how bad the OL is. 

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment


12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

The RB's stink, name the best one.

 

The best WR is Betts,  if he was 6'5 he would have been the #1 WR recruit in the nation.  But NU doesn't play him

About three of the RBs are about the same level.  But that doesn’t mean they stink.  They’re  not the problem.  They’re not great and I’m not sold on Held as a coach, but There’s literally nowhere to run most plays.  It’s not like they’re fumbling or dropping easy outlet passes left and right.  This was from my nose bleed vantage point at the stadium today.  
 

Same with the receivers.  They’re generally catching the ball and today they blocked well.  The leaky o line is making other groups look substandard.  Just my opinions.  Improve blocking (I’m not holding my breath for that this year)  and I believe suddenly the skills will look pretty decent.  

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Decoy73 said:

About three of the RBs are about the same level.  But that doesn’t mean they stink.  They’re  not the problem.  They’re not great and I’m not sold on Held as a coach, but There’s literally nowhere to run most plays.  It’s not like they’re fumbling or dropping easy outlet passes left and right.  This was from my nose bleed vantage point at the stadium today.  
 

Same with the receivers.  They’re generally catching the ball and today they blocked well.  The leaky o line is making other groups look substandard.  Just my opinions.  Improve blocking (I’m not holding my breath for that this year)  and I believe suddenly the skills will look pretty decent.  

I guess to give you an idea, one of the prop bets today on my gambling site was Stepp's rushing yards,  it was set at 79.5.

 

I could. not bet that fast enough and I am not even sure if he had over 7 carries.  

 

I agree with blaming Held but I also think they have lame backs.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment

45 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It is the same numbers, every week.

 

Very few of the losses are his fault, his OL stinks, his WR's stink and the RB's stink.

Tell me, how many turnovers does AM have for his career at NE?  Where does he rank all-time for QBs at NE in the turnover category? 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bledred said:

Tell me, how many turnovers does AM have for his career at NE?  Where does he rank all-time for QBs at NE in the turnover category? 

40?

 

First or second?  Not sure.

 

Tell me his top 3 WR's (Morgan and JD, right?)

Top 3 TE's (Yikes)

Best RB's (Devine?)

and Best OL

Link to comment
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

40?

 

First or second?  Not sure.

 

Tell me his top 3 WR's

Top 3 TE's

Best RB's

and Best OL

Yes, I am aware we are not that good all around, but the leader of the team is suppose to be the bright spot.  Especially the first ever 4 year team captain at the QB position...

Link to comment
Just now, Bledred said:

Yes, I am aware we are not that good all around, but the leader of the team is suppose to be the bright spot.  Especially the first ever 4 year team captain at the QB position...

I mean, I told you his turnovers and rankings but you won't answer my question?

 

I mean, that is lame

 

and he is the bright spot.  Every week he is 350 yards.

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...