Buffalo Game Highlights

Mavric

10 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

But was it good? Lol. The 2nd vid I lose the ball in the crowd. 

It looks good, but I assumed the refs had a better angle on it. I think it was Damon and Pizza boy talking. They didn’t sound like they were joking, but weren’t real upset either.  

I mean it didn't matter, but it looked like it shoulda been good. I think if it clears the top of the post and is directly over them it's good 

Just now, ZRod said:

I mean it didn't matter, but it looked like it shoulda been good. I think if it clears the top of the post and is directly over them it's good 

Look at the crowd directly behind the goal posts. They thought it was good. What was left of them anyway. 

that crew sucked. 

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

But was it good? Lol. The 2nd vid I lose the ball in the crowd. 

It looks good, but I assumed the refs had a better angle on it. I think it was Damon and Pizza boy talking. They didn’t sound like they were joking, but weren’t real upset either.  

They weren’t joking. Some people think it was good. 

I have no idea if it’s true. My seats were about as far away from this action as could be and at an angle. 

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

They weren’t joking. Some people think it was good. 

I have no idea if it’s true. My seats were about as far away from this action as could be and at an angle. 

And I know it didn’t matter, but it kind of does. When we go to score compare, I would think we had at least 10 point taken from us, probably more.  31, 38 or 45-3 sounds a lot better. 

• Plus1 1

19 hours ago, commando said:

so you are the picture next to the dictionary entry for "fair weather fan"

Not too bad for a first shot.  Given your name, I would have expected something with much more machismo. 

At any rate, I would say I would be listed under the definition of "misery averse". 

By definition a fair weather fan only has a rooting interest in a team when that team finds success.  At minimum by my participation in this Board and in spite of our continued losing, I would not be considered fair weather.  

I guess my question is, "Is there virtue in masochism each and every Saturday?"

• Plus1 1
42 minutes ago, All Hail Herbie said:

Not too bad for a first shot.  Given your name, I would have expected something with much more machismo. 

At any rate, I would say I would be listed under the definition of "misery averse". 

By definition a fair weather fan only has a rooting interest in a team when that team finds success.  At minimum by my participation in this Board and in spite of our continued losing, I would not be considered fair weather.  

I guess my question is, "Is there virtue in masochism each and every Saturday?"

Wait... We are on a winning streak not a losing streak.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, krc1995 said:

Look at the crowd directly behind the goal posts. They thought it was good. What was left of them anyway. 

that crew sucked. 

They did suck indeed.  Most of the game was a joke from an officiating perspective.  I was at the game and had a good view- the field goal was good.  We couldn't believe it and expected a review.  The people around us were like what the hell.  Then the remaining crowd sent out boos in chorus when they watched the video on the screen.  Even the Buffalo coaches looked surprised and one got a smile.