Injuries

• 4 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

So it was speculated Betts was hurt coming into the game - was that true since he was seen once, fumbled and then not again?  And what about Omar, did he get hurt during the game?  Seemed like he didn't play again after his big reception.

Well if this kids are getting sat down for discipline issues I totally get it. Got to stop making mistakes. I'm not sure about Omar but if you are going to start holding the players accountable at what point does Frost start holding Adrian Martinez accountable. It's great Martinez is taking cookies to old ladies that have 100 plus cats on the week days, but we need to stop choking away games

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

So it was speculated Betts was hurt coming into the game - was that true since he was seen once, fumbled and then not again?  And what about Omar, did he get hurt during the game?  Seemed like he didn't play again after his big reception.

I don't think Betts is hurt.  He's played fewer snaps all year.  It seems to me like he just doesn't do enough to stay on the field more.

Toure and Martin played the most among WRs.  The Falk and Manning were kind of the second tier - each played a little more than half the snaps.  Betts only played 10 snaps.

• Plus1 1