NU/OU Game Prediction & Poll

TGHusker

Who will win - OU/Neb  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What I hate about this game is the offense for NU. Or I should say the "who won't be on the offense...

Manning

Betts

Hickman

Allen

Volkolek

Some were out against Buffalo and some were hurt during the game.  Unsure who else might be dinged up.

Was really hoping this year we'd run a lot more power.  12/13 personnel, use one as a HB, 2 back sets etc....Loved seeing the 2 back set with Smothers last week.  Pound OU.  They are built for the high flying score 1 more than you defense....Go heavy, eat the clock and bang for 60 minutes.....And to quote Cornell Haynes Jr,  ganstas gotta bang hammers........Let our guys bang.  Turn them lose.

Now we are a mash unit, unsure what we roll out with.

• Plus1 2

Listen up, y'all! The US invaded Afghanistan on October 7, 2001. The Huskers haven't really been the same since. The US formally withdrew from Afghanistan on August 31, 2021. We played and looked like crap against Illinois on August 28, before the withdrawal. 

I'm not saying, I'm just saying. 

On a real though, this one comes down to whether the offensive line can step up against what looks like a solid front 4 for Oklahoma. If they can, and can open up some lanes, get out to the edge, and give Adrian some time to throw, the Huskers may just have a puncher's chance. Now, unfortunately, we only have past performance to base our judgments on, so there's no expectation that the line will be able to accomplish that more times than they don't. So, the interior run game will struggle. Martinez will get pressured into some mistakes, which should be enough for Oklahoma to take it comfortably. 

Culp makes both FG attempts, though. To give him some confidence. 

Oklahoma 49

Nebraska 20

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3