Former Players Who Transferred- Stats

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Your last sentence is a very good point.  More room slight error on those passes. 

I remember how people would be so mad for Adrian "throwing the ball high" and getting Wandale and JD killed on passes over the middle.  However, the ball was only "high" for those smaller receivers, which forced them to jump and reach high into the air.  For Adrian to hit those receivers over the middle, he is forced to throw the ball over LB's.  It helps when the slot receiver catching the ball is taller, with longer arms.

On the long TD pass to Toure near the end of the 1st half against Buffalo, Martinez is still forced to throw the ball over the LB, but it helps that Toure is taller, can catch the ball over his head, but without breaking stride, and can continue running downfield.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, desertshox said:

Try it this way, with jd someone else isn't on the field when the other team had a 4th down.

There you may have something. Our punt return game is abysmal. However would it be worth the distraction on the practice field and of course the play counting- trying to get him unproductive snaps on offense? That's a tough one because our PR game really does suck.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e6ca411c-689a-422c-bcc7-cea3c2fd25f2 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I figured he would do well at TCU, but I never cared enough to look into it.  Thanks for letting me know I was wrong on the internet; the worst thing a person could be.

You may want to start checking, if you're always wrong, you may want to consider I don't know, changing your sources or your approach to decision making. :D

With some help from RSS:

Keyshawn Green (FAU) is in the portal again but hasn't landed anywhere

CJ Smith is still looking for a home

Henry Gray (FIU) had one tackle last year.  No stats this year.

Jaiden Francios (UCF) no stats recorded

Miles Jones appears to be out of football

Ronald Delaney hasn't played at Toledo

Marcus Fleming has played two snaps for Maryland, catching one pass for minus-six yards.

• Plus1 3

34 minutes ago, Mavric said:

With some help from RSS:

Marcus Fleming has played two snaps for Maryland, catching one pass for minus-six yards.

Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png

34 minutes ago, Mavric said:

With some help from RSS:

Wandale Robinson has played 3 games,  catching 18 passes for 337 yards and 2 TDs.  He has rushed the ball 3 times for 73 yards. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Wandale Robinson has played 3 games,  catching 18 passes for 337 yards and 2 TDs.  He has rushed the ball 3 times for 73 yards. 

I am not shocked at all by these numbers.  I watched parts of there first game and he was utilized perfectly, Kentucky has a solid squad with some impressive talent at the skill positions.   

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

With some help from RSS:

What do we want these stats to mean? They are not that good so it wasn’t that big of a deal they left? Because that also means they shouldn’t have been recruited. 

I’d be curious what it looks like in a few years.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, macroboy said:

What do we want these stats to mean? They are not that good so it wasn’t that big of a deal they left? Because that also means they shouldn’t have been. 

I’d be curious what it looks like in a few years.

Just interesting to see how things shake out. Are we missing? Is it the player? Is it the coaching?

Luke has been Luke since he left. 

Many suggested that losing JD was catastrophic and our fault- well he has done very little for a well coached TCU team. 

Wandale we all agreed was a pretty big hit. He has shined at his new home. 

Green was thought to have been a big loss- with lots of potential- but most likely not- only FAU picked him up and he bombed there. 

Jones seemed like a Johnson type player or a poor mans Wandale- people thought he was a pretty good player- never did anything here or anywhere. 

Some of talk about Fleming doing well in practice- never saw it on the field- here or anywhere else. 

• Plus1 1