*** Official Oklahoma Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Seriously, fire Austin, Fire Verduzco at minimum. Frost coaches QBs since he's the OC would be the Lincoln Riley way. Then you hire Sean Snyder to coach Special Teams and an experienced OL coach. Get rid of Held and replace him with Ron Brown if you want to as well. 

I was on the fire Held train but i would like to see what these backs could do with even an average line.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

We are 4 years into this thing with Frost.  His time to make assistant changes was after season 2 and 3.  If NU does not have a winning season this year, he needs to go.  This is the team and staff he built.  

Won't happen. He never made any changes because Moos didn't make him, plus Covid gave everybody a pass. Alberts will.

I think WE ALL agree that Austin & Verduzco needs to go. Let Frost coach the QB's.

My question is if we get rid of Held as our running back's coach who do we replace him with? My first call would be to the best running backs coach Nebraska has had - Frank Solich. Ask him for his opinion on who he thinks the best RB coaches are right now.

I just don’t understand how we always have teams with such low collective football IQs. Why field that kickoff? It seems like 1/3 of our first snap of offensive drives result in a timeout or false start. How does that happen?! No other team I’ve seen does this consistently.