Oklahoma: What did we learn?

-If Austin didn't have two guys drafted last year, I'd say 'leave his a$$ in Norman.'

-Piper cost us yet again. Him getting bulldozed on that extra point turned the tide is the game, and reflects his play all year.

-Culp mentally may never recover from this.

-THE DEFENSE HAS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF!!!

-Also, if Rahmir is your guy, why hasn't he started all year?

- Martinez gets a lot of criticism, some of it deserved. But the overwhelming sentiment I’ve seen from neutral observers is that he is the only player saving us from an even worse record and I have to agree. He makes some mistakes but also makes magic happen even if it hasn’t resulted in enough Ws.

- If that undefeated season at UCF was at all flukey, their OLine wasn’t. They completely shifted the LOS against Auburn in that bowl game. Probably the one assistant I truly trusted on the offense to produce results but it hasn’t been good enough unfortunately.

- Special teams and bad penalties continue to be absurd. 

- Moral victories suck but that was a hard fought game and the team was fired up. It honestly felt like we had Riley a little scared and he just tried to get out of there without an upset loss.

• Plus1 2

Frost has succeeded at brining in talent but failed miserably at bringing in competent coaching. Frost now has an uphill battle to finish above .500 this season which is what I believe he needs to do to get a 5th year. The remaining schedule is brutal and I am not sure there is a single remaining game on the schedule where Nebraska would be considered a clear favorite.  I am seeing a 4-8 finish on the season which should make it easier for Trev to move in a new direction.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5