Michigan State Week Pressers

Mavric

The game most likely will be a sellout. They had 70,000 in their 75,000 seat stadium for Youngstown State. This is a night game and they think they have something special cooking with Tucker. 

Tickets available on Stub Hub- not a ton and not many very good seats. If you just want in- some reasonably prices tickets- $65-70 If you're going, you might want to get yours now. 

I usually wait until day before- prices often times drop- sometimes quite a bit. Same for hotels at Illinois- we stayed at the Embassy Suites in Peoria- booked same day for only $119. Several weeks before that I think it was $250. Gonna bite the bullet and fire off now. 

https://www.stubhub.com/nebraska-cornhuskers-football-lincoln-tickets-10-9-2021/event/104779025/?sid=86574

• Plus1 1

On 9/20/2021 at 11:57 AM, suh_fan93 said:

It's pretty incredible that this kid might be making an actual impact this season.

If he can help give the team any edge in this game and plays his fourth and does well, just pull that redshirt off and play him at Northwestern on out. Like, the program is kind of hanging on by a thread and I don't think it's the time to be thinking about a redshirt senior season five years from now when the "here & now" is so critical.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Undone said:

It's pretty incredible that this kid might be making an actual impact this season.

If he can help give the team any edge in this game and plays his fourth and does well, just pull that redshirt off and play him at Northwestern on out. Like, the program is kind of hanging on by a thread and I don't think it's the time to be thinking about a redshirt senior season five years from now when the "here & now" is so critical.

The quicker they can get him in heavy rotation at LT, the quicker Corcoran can move to Guard. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Undone said:

Agreed. When I saw Teddy play in HS he was just so much bigger and stronger than anyone else, it was kind of hard to see how good he was going to be. What I really liked about him was his aggressiveness. He loved taking kids to the ground and blocked through the whistle on most snaps. Elkhorn South has a hell of a program. He's got a really quick kick step, he's really impressive for a true Freshman and looks like he's added some good weight. 

16 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Agreed. When I saw Teddy play in HS he was just so much bigger and stronger than anyone else, it was kind of hard to see how good he was going to be. What I really liked about him was his aggressiveness. He loved taking kids to the ground and blocked through the whistle on most snaps. Elkhorn South has a hell of a program. He's got a really quick kick step, he's really impressive for a true Freshman and looks like he's added some good weight. 

Corcoran's high school tape is the same way; like a man against boys out there. Just smashing kids into the turf and then sprinting downfield to hit somebody else.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

This guy must suck as a coach.  Doesn't even have a dedicated Special Teams Coordinator.

I think Frost should continue doing what he's doing on Special teams, they are really doing well. People forget what a train wreck we had for kicking game in 2019. 

I can see it now- 

2022 Glazier Clinics Feb 2 Kansas City

Westin Crown Center- 9pm- 10pm

Room C-1 Conference Room- 6 seats

Scott Frost University of Nebraska

"How to Run Special Teams Terribly and Lose Games- With No Special Teams Coach- The Nebraska Model"

FYI- they give the smallest rooms and the worst times for the sessions they know no one will attend. Nice thing, no need to get there early to reserve a seat and have to stand. (I hate that) :D

1 hour ago, Nebraska55fan said:

The game most likely will be a sellout. They had 70,000 in their 75,000 seat stadium for Youngstown State. This is a night game and they think they have something special cooking with Tucker. 

Tickets available on Stub Hub- not a ton and not many very good seats. If you just want in- some reasonably prices tickets- $65-70 If you're going, you might want to get yours now. 

I usually wait until day before- prices often times drop- sometimes quite a bit. Same for hotels at Illinois- we stayed at the Embassy Suites in Peoria- booked same day for only $119. Several weeks before that I think it was $250. Gonna bite the bullet and fire off now. 

https://www.stubhub.com/nebraska-cornhuskers-football-lincoln-tickets-10-9-2021/event/104779025/?sid=86574

I usually find going through the teams ticket office better. Spent 50 a piece on tickets this upcoming weekend where websites like stubhub wanted to surcharge each ticket like 20 bucks

• Plus1 1