B1G Week 4

Mavric

1 hour ago, nic said:

I wonder what creative stunt they came up with.

In New Jersey and New York, paintball guns are classified as weapons (although not firearms). 

Rutgers University PD -

“On Monday, September 20, 2021, at approximately 10:00 PM, the Rutgers University Police Department (RUPD) responded to the area of Livingston Campus in the township of Piscataway for the report of three student victims that were struck with paintballs discharged from a motor vehicle,” Rutgers police chief

41 minutes ago, admo said:

In New Jersey and New York, paintball guns are classified as weapons (although not firearms). 

Rutgers University PD -

“On Monday, September 20, 2021, at approximately 10:00 PM, the Rutgers University Police Department (RUPD) responded to the area of Livingston Campus in the township of Piscataway for the report of three student victims that were struck with paintballs discharged from a motor vehicle,” Rutgers police chief

Sounds like a typical dumb a$$ decision we make in college. Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, nic said:

Sounds like a typical dumb a$$ decision we make in college. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, totally. 

I can see authorities talking to the perps "Why would you do that?  They have to wash their clothes now.  Go apologize and say you're sorry"  "Yes, sir. We're sorry"

But that's the thing.  Only in NJ (and NY) are paint guns classified as "weapons".  No other state.  You can buy them in Illinois at age 13. 

Like you said, dumb decisions by college kids. 

• Plus1 1
43 minutes ago, admo said:

Yeah, totally. 

I can see authorities talking to the perps "Why would you do that?  They have to wash their clothes now.  Go apologize and say you're sorry"  "Yes, sir. We're sorry"

But that's the thing.  Only in NJ (and NY) are paint guns classified as "weapons".  No other state.  You can buy them in Illinois at age 13. 

Like you said, dumb decisions by college kids. 

And dumb adult politicians.

* I don't think the Soldier Field match against UW counts as the 'Shamrock Series' because it is a Wiscy home game on FOX.   To my knowledge the Shamwow games are just ND home games played at a different location and thus always on NBC.  The cancelled 2020 game at Lambeau will be one if/when it gets rescheduled.