*** Official Michigan State Game Thread ***

Mavric

30 minutes ago, NebraskaBison said:

Don't mind the gray face masks, but I've never liked the stripes on the pants. Reminds me of Wisconsin. 

I mean we've almost always had similar uniforms. Kinda hard to look different when you're both a similar shade of red and white with conservative uniforms.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

I mean we've almost always had similar uniforms. Kinda hard to look different when you're both a similar shade of red and white with conservative uniforms.

Has anyone else noticed the odd fact that next week will be our sixth game, and we've only worn the traditional red one time?

39 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Wisconsin has usually had decent O Lines. So has Minnesota. Neither looks good today.

Wisconsin has not looked good this year. Very winnable game with our defense. Just need 4 TDs from our offense and we've got it in the bag.

Minny lost their best player. Should be a dub too.

1 hour ago, huskerfan74 said:

If we play a clean game and our special teams do not hurt us, we win. If, however, our Offense has another slow start and our unspecial teams continue their unspecial streak, we lose a close one. I really hope we win because I am sooooooooo tired of moral victories. 

As Nelson said, Tired of being "this close".....