Michigan State: What did we learn?

Flash in the pan, backyard crap is never going to work in Lincoln. Of all people, I would expect Frost to get that. But he doesn't. 5 years, no postseason. It's just sad. I don't think he's gonna work out. 

Get a guy that knows how to coach a simple, solid, running and play-action game. We win games with fundamentals, beating the guy across from you, not fancy dancy stuff. If we're going to hand it off near their 10, give it to Stepp or Yant, not Brody flipping Belt? 

Maybe take a few shots deep in the last 35 seconds? I see other teams do it all the time, but we can't? 

In overtime, you can't expect Martinez to read the field. He just. Can't. Do it. How can we see these things, but the guy making 5 million a year not? 

Frost's record is not an accident. He's just not the guy.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

No one should shank a punt 7 yds. That’s player 

no one should false two times in row. That’s player. 
no one should punt it against coverage. That’s player. 

This was not a poorly called game, there were terrible gaffes by players. 

do I think Frost needs to make changes? Yes. But this one wasn’t on him. Several plays by players on the field to do their job didn’t do them. We did NOT get outcoached. 

• Plus1 5

This was a win.  Until our idiot punter kicked the ball left when the punt coverage guys were heading right.  How can we screw that up?  HOW CAN WE SCREW THAT UP???!!!??!

The only way Nebraska loses the game is if they f*ck up that punt.  A punt.  A fundamental football play.  We fuc*ed that up in epic fashion.  

That was a bruising Big Ten football game that NU’s offense and defense did enough to win.  On the road.  Then fu**ing idiots on Special Teams gave it away.  

Just now, I am I said:

No one should shank a punt 7 yds. That’s player 

no one should false two times in row. That’s player. 
no one should punt it against coverage. That’s player. 

This was not a poorly called game, there were terrible gaffes by players. 

do I think Frost needs to make changes? Yes. But this one wasn’t on him. Several plays by players on the field to do their job didn’t do them. We did NOT get outcoached. 

‘you are either coaching it, or allowing it’

• Plus1 2