Michigan State: What did we learn?

3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

If he still wins six he's not going anywhere.  Five and we'll see.  And this has nothing to do with what I think.  It has to do with what Alberts will do.  If we win six while knocking off a Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa.  Frost will most definitely be here next year.  

The debate on whether he should or not, I'm staying out of 

If it were me Frost would not stay even at 6-6 but I agree Trev may keep him with that record. If he is under .500 there is no reason to keep him in his 4th year.

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

Nebraska football is a train wreck. You know what is coming but you just can’t help watching and hoping for a miracle.

:yeah

This is how I watch it these days.  The time to turn things around is closing. I liked the Frost hire like everyone else. But 4 years later and no dynamic offense to show for it, it’s been a failure. I’d hire Bob Stoops. Run the damn ball, we can find players to do that. Run the ball to open the pass, use TE. AM has been like our only legit runner since Frost took over. My mind is blown how un-Oregon and un-UCF the offense has been. I never  expected that.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

If he still wins six he's not going anywhere.  Five and we'll see.  And this has nothing to do with what I think.  It has to do with what Alberts will do.  If we win six while knocking off a Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa.  Frost will most definitely be here next year.  

The debate on whether he should or not, I'm staying out of 

The only way to 6 wins is with a win over Wisconsin, Ohio State, Michigan, or Iowa. 

• Plus1 1