Michigan State: What did we learn?

I learned that if I were a player on defense, I would refuse to ride the same bus as the special teams and the OL. The defense should be pissed at the OL and the unspecial teams. So, the ENTIRE state of Nebraska does not have two guys that can punt and kick a football? We were known for our kickers. I remember Henry and start crying at the state of our special teams under Frost. 

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

How they respond down the stretch will either make or break Frost. He very well may have "lost" some of his players after the one.

After this game, I wouldn’t be surprised if the defense has a collapse and we don’t win another game. The offense is so inept and poor eventually that is going to rub off on the other side of the ball, IMO. Purdue and NW maybe we win but that’s 4-8. I think Frost is shown the door once bowl eligibility is eliminated.

• Plus1 2

I go back to us declining a bowl game last year because 2 more weeks was just “too much”.

we fought for a football season, got it, then end up deciding against a bowl game because 2 more weeks was just too much to an already whacky and taxing season. That there should have gotten more attention to just what this program and team is. “Brotherhood” can’t stick it out for 2-3 more weeks for an extra game. 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

I go back to us declining a bowl game last year because 2 more weeks was just “too much”.

we fought for a football season, got it, then end up deciding against a bowl game because 2 more weeks was just too much to an already whacky and taxing season. That there should have gotten more attention to just what this program and team is. “Brotherhood” can’t stick it out for 2-3 more weeks for an extra game. 

Could have used the extra practices to fix some special team issues too.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I learned that if I were a player on defense, I would refuse to ride the same bus as the special teams and the OL. The defense should be pissed at the OL and the unspecial teams. So, the ENTIRE state of Nebraska does not have two guys that can punt and kick a football? We were known for our kickers. I remember Henry and start crying at the state of our special teams under Frost. 

WWJD......Yep what would Jason do....Back in the day I am sure that Jason, Christian, Grant and others would address this issue.  The D played lights out.  The 2nd half was flawless.....

13 minutes ago, FTW said:

I don’t think they’ll win another game this year.

I also see no reason why we would be capable of beating a B1G team.  Pathetic ST.  Pathetic discipline.  Pathetic O line.  Pathetic use of the offensive talent we have.  Really good defense, but it won’t be enough.   Each game will be like Groundhog Day.  D will keep us in each game until the O and ST screw up just enough to lose it.  

Just now, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Then no need to watch, right?

Have fun doing whatever you're doing instead of watching!

Oh, I’ll continue to watch this team shoot themselves in the foot and Scott Frost put on his best Bill Callahan impersonation to defend his awful record. 

I’ll watch us continue to get embarrassed week in and week out expecting a different outcome when I know one won’t come because this team is being led by a coaching staff that is a straight up s#!t show. Do you really think outside of NW and Purdue we are going .500? If so, I’ll have whatever you’re having.

• Plus1 1