Frost needs fired

10 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Bob Devaney, Tom Osborne, Frank Solich, Bo Pelini together have 48 winning seasons and 0 losing seasons

Callahan, Riley, and Frost have 4 winning seasons and 8 losing seasons. (I’m including this season)

Time to face facts, Frost isn’t like Osborne or Devaney. He’s the worst coach we’ve had in the last 60 years. 

Frost has had the worst results.  He is not our worst coach.  

8 minutes ago, TheSker said:

We have major problems with the offensive line.....but Albert's and Frost both know that.

Teddy going down was a huge blow.  Frost challenged Benhart to step up and.....well.....

Alberts and Frost will work together to get the OL issues figured out.  Austin likely won't be part of the future plans, bit Frost isn't getting fired.

You can blame the o-line, but the emotion and readiness for the entire team sucked in the first half. The D had a terrible first half, and made Tanner Morgan look like an All-American. You may be right that Frost isn't getting fired, but what has he done in his 4 years to show that he should be retained. It's his job to get the team to do the little things better. Before this year, I was saying NU should do better in close games, just due to regression towards the mean. However, NU is now 0-5 in close games. The biggest constants are Frost and Martinez in those losses over the past 4 years. I admire Martinez for doing a lot of things well, but he has shown to not make the winning plays when it's needed. Frost has shown to not make the winning decisions as a coach. It's been 4 years. Why should we expect it to be different in the future? 

• Plus1 2
20 minutes ago, TheSker said:

If you think I'm serious, you need to switch to a lite beer.

Just playing along with your passive aggressive game.  With that said, it does sound like you endorse Frost as the head coach and are ok with his resume.  Some people get stuck on wanting to maintain the status quo no matter what is happening.  

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

The “should Frost be fired” argument is pretty much over. 5-7 and he should be fired. The narrative should shift to, “does Alberts and Nebraska have saint like patience”. Frost has done enough to be fired at 100% of the schools with Nebraska level expectations. 

Spot on. Please name me one of these programs in the top 10 all time wins that would keep a 4-year coach with a 15-25 record and that has made zero bowl games:

1.  Michigan

2.  Ohio State

3.  Alabama

4.  Texas

5.  Notre Dame

6.  Oklahoma

7.  Nebraska

8. Penn State

9.  USC

10. Tennessee

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Just playing along with your passive aggressive game.  With that said, it does sound like you endorse Frost as the head coach and are ok with his resume.  Some people get stuck on wanting to maintain the status quo no matter what is happening.  

Yes, I am for keeping Frost.

• Haha 1

It take time, people are fickle.  Smoke some weed, eat a burger, go on a bike ride, climb a mountain, beat up a stranger, clean your living room, make something out of wood, pull some weeds, take your cat for a walk, yell at your kids, whatever.  Do whatever it is that you need to do as a fellow human to cope with the fact that there is nothing any of you can do or say about this situation that will affect anything that goes on.  And all you can do is that one little thing  to get your little life happy again because right now your football team isnt cutting it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This game actually made me think he needs to another year.   He has to make a few changes though.

- He’s hitched his wagon to an inconsistent QB.  If Frost believes AM gets 5th year to start, I think he should be fired.  I’ll get laughed at for this, but get Rattler.

-The inability to kick a field goal has been devastating.

-Something they are doing helps with false starts.  I have no idea what is, but they need to change something.  (Clapping, Cadence, snap count???)

-The offensive line seemed to making progress until Teddy got hurt.  They just are not there yet.