Frost needs fired

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

I am still holding to what I said at the beginning of this year.  Frost must have a winning season (7-5) to retain his job.  I fully agree the team is more competitive but the trend of finding ways to lose games is simply not a coincidence.  The AD should evaluate Frost after 4 seasons no different than he would somebody with no prior ties to the program.  

Have you even seen a game this season 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Is that so...

Good thing Jurgens never got benched for all of those bad snaps.

:blink:

So no fear of failure......unless someone on the staff wants to make an example of a guy who could help you win....I mean, AM played a flawless game and was pulled......Never mind.  no one else was. 

3 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

If you can’t see improvement in this team you’re wrong.  They are losing yes…. But this team is the best looking team we’ve had in damn near a decade. 

I have seen improvement, but Frost was hired to win titles and not make marginal improvements resulting in moral victories.  I don't believe in just coincidences that we consistently find a way to lose close games.  We keep hearing we are close, but at some point the team has to actually get wins.  If we took a poll when Frost was hired and asked what percent of fans felt Frost would not have a single winning season in 4 years, I would venture to guess that less than 10% would have agreed.  We are on a path to finishing without a winning season...AGAIN.  

The real conundrum is that the inconsistency is not just with the players but also this staff.  Every close game many fans are scratching their heads on play calling and game management.  I have no idea why Frost and Lubick did not run the option or use plays to keep the defense honest in the entire first half.  We essentially took a half off from playing with urgency and the fire in the belly that we say against Northwestern.  

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, HuskerJax said:

This team is improving, if you can’t see that, you aren’t watching. We will beat osu or Iowa. If we fire frost we are doomed to be a bottom feeder forever

After a close loss to Oregon, OSU looks like the best team in the BIG.  We will be lucky to stay within 10 points of OSU.  I do agree we have a better chance against Iowa but Iowa simply does not make mistakes and we have to play a mistake-free game for 4 quarters to beat them.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

After a close loss to Oregon, OSU looks like the best team in the BIG.  We will be lucky to stay within 10 points of OSU.  I do agree we have a better chance against Iowa but Iowa simply does not make mistakes and we have to play a mistake-free game for 4 quarters to beat them.

True. I’ll stand by my statement though. I think we will have our “breakthrough “ win this year