Frost needs fired

4 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

So if we go 2-1 against minny, Purdue and Wisconsin and lose to OSU/Iowa - you’re good with that. This is healthy for me, I need to know I have a unrealistic expectation of this program.

I'm not "good" with any losses.  But some are easier to swallow when the team actually looks like a team and not a JV squad dressing up for the first time like they have for the better part of a decade.

4 minutes ago, KazLong said:

No but who do we hire?

Frank Solich, and break the curse

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

I'm not "good" with any losses.  But some are easier to swallow when the team actually looks like a team and not a JV squad dressing up for the first time like they have for the better part of a decade.

Frank Solich, and break the curse

He claims he is done with it. My understanding is he is retired and done with it all. He did not even want to be put in the football hall of fame.

5 minutes ago, KazLong said:

He claims he is done with it. My understanding is he is retired and done with it all. He did not even want to be put in the football hall of fame.

I hope he is, wouldn't think he would take any other jobs now.  He was with Ohio for longer than anyone could've predicted.

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

I hope he is, wouldn't think he would take any other jobs now.  He was with Ohio for longer than anyine could've predicted.

We offered to put him in our hall of fame last week he said no thanks. The CFB wanted to put him in it last week to he said, No.

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

No idea. I’m just done being cool with 5-7. Frost is running out of runway. He might survive another sub .500 year, but 5 in a row is game over. He needs to start winning these type of games or he’s done. No more **so close**. 

Being **so close** sure feels a hell of a lot better than getting curb stomped.  But losses are losses if you don't look at the game as a whole I guess.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

No idea. I’m just done being cool with 5-7. Frost is running out of runway. He might survive another sub .500 year, but 5 in a row is game over. He needs to start winning these type of games or he’s done. No more **so close**. 

As someone thinking about buying into the Ireland package next year. Do I want to spend 10,000 dollars for my family and myself to go over there and watch a subpar product? No I think not.

If it was the team that beat the crap out of Northwestern then sure.

9 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Frost's runway is getting even longer 

• Haha 4

Every game this season we been competitive, win or lose the game before. Illinois really stings now, but our team has been competitive against 3 top 10 teams. Coulda maybe won each one. Been a long long time since we were in these games. I’m so confident of our team right now. 

• Plus1 3