Frost needs fired

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Just remember how many of you losers wanted Bo gone because he was "mean"...

Idiots.

I wanted Bo gone because he couldn't win big games and was mediocre at recruiting.  The ineptitude of the coaching staffs we brought in after we fired him hasn't changed my opinion on that.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Hammerhead said:

I wanted Bo gone because he couldn't win big games and was mediocre at recruiting.  The ineptitude of the coaching staffs we brought in after we fired him hasn't changed my opinion on that.

Thank you for this!  This is soooo honest and so much better of a response than most of the losers that post about Bo.

Bo finished 1/2 every year.

13 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

What do you mean?  My thinking is the same as it was after the Michigan State game. Let the season play out and unless NU does something it hasn't done in the past 4 years, fire Frost. 

We have major problems with the offensive line.....but Albert's and Frost both know that.

Teddy going down was a huge blow.  Frost challenged Benhart to step up and.....well.....

Alberts and Frost will work together to get the OL issues figured out.  Austin likely won't be part of the future plans, bit Frost isn't getting fired.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Thank you for this!  This is soooo honest and so much better of a response than most of the losers that post about Bo.

Bo finished 1/2 every year.

Bob Devaney, Tom Osborne, Frank Solich, Bo Pelini together have 48 winning seasons and 0 losing seasons

Callahan, Riley, and Frost have 4 winning seasons and 8 losing seasons. (I’m including this season)

Time to face facts, Frost isn’t like Osborne or Devaney. He’s the worst coach we’ve had in the last 60 years. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1