Frost needs fired

4 minutes ago, TheSker said:

When it hurts in the pocketbook is when change is most likely to be made.....ie fans vacating at halftime vs Okie Lite under Callahan.

We're nowhere close to that 

I'm not so sure about that.  Just an opinion. Boosters will only buy empty seats for so long.  I think today's loss will be hard to dismiss after the close games against OU, MSU and UM.  Like Bruce sings, one step up and two steps back....

And what's worse?  Cally's record is better than Frost.  One the division one year. Went bowling twice.  If our HC wasn't Frost, he'd be gone after this year and we would all be happy.  We are collectively blinded by him being a former NC QB...

7 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Yet @TheSker wants to keep Frost around, even though Frost has a much worse record. I am saying this and I was one of the most vocal anti-Riley guys on this board. 

Frost has a much worse record at Nebraska compared directly to Riley 

Glad we cleared that old news up.

Riley and Frost are apples and oranges because of what each inherited 

Again, old news 

• Haha 2
Just now, lo country said:

I'm not so sure about that.  Just an opinion. Boosters will only buy empty seats for so long.  I think today's loss will be hard to dismiss after the close games against OU, MSU and UM.  Like Bruce sings, one step up and two steps back....

Todays loss was tough 

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Frost has a much worse record at Nebraska compared directly to Riley 

Glad we cleared that old news up.

Riley and Frost are apples and oranges because of what each inherited 

Again, old news 

I agree that Frost inherited a steaming pile of crap. However, Frost's "improvements" aren't showing up in his win-loss record. Bring in another coach to take over his team and I think we see different results. 

8 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

If Frost returns I sure hope he does whatever he can to try and get Rattler. Why not? If our current backup QBs aren’t ready now, Rattler would likely be a better option than them next year.

The thing is, Rattler will be a hot commodity and will be able to hand-pick where he wants to go. He's going to choose a top contender, just like Hurts did when he transferred to OU. We might land a transfer QB, but it won't be Rattler.

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The thing is, Rattler will be a hot commodity and will be able to hand-pick where he wants to go. He's going to choose a top contender, just like Hurts did when he transferred to OU.

Yes very true, but maybe he liked what he saw when Nebraska played Oklahoma, he’d get Oklahoma in Nebraska so a chance to stick it to Riley and his former team.

Also I have faith in Frost being able to sell what he did with former QBs.