Frost needs fired

2 minutes ago, rocketlb said:

It was a Pelini quote. Sorry, thought it was widely known. I should have put quotes around it. ...I'll do better.

I don’t know that quote from him.  Then again, I try not to relive much of it…. Embarrassing and I still have nightmares about hp off tackle 500 times a night by wisky 

Just now, DefenderAO said:

No, with an all time terrible Special Teams, 20 points on the road is not enough.  It is not.  Stop saying it is.  16 points last week was not enough.  It just isn't.  

We aren’t factoring in the hidden blind here.   Nebraskas inability to Firld a punt all season sets the offense up with an impossible task.   How many booming punts did they have to change the field position?    Calling a game with your goaline at your back is different than at the 40!   Our offense isn’t great but all things considered they played well.  Our special teams is just HORRENDOUS 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Huskinator said:

We aren’t factoring in the hidden blind here.   Nebraskas inability to Firld a punt all season sets the offense up with an impossible task.   How many booming punts did they have to change the field position?    Calling a game with your goaline at your back is different than at the 40!   Our offense isn’t great but all things considered they played well.  Our special teams is just HORRENDOUS 

You made my point.  With Special Teams this horrendous, and you cannot overstate how bad they are, 20 and 16 points respectively is not enough to win.  You need more points, especially when the D BALLED OUT today.  We had a chance to win in regulation.  Scott was scared.  We had a chance to go up two scores when their D was completely demoralized.  We could not do it.  

The O was simply not enough.  

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

442 yards of total offense tonight.   Last week was very similar to that.   

I am past the point of giving two flying fux about stats and yardage and completion percentages or any other crap because where it matters, on the scoreboard, we are on the losing end.  As well as in the W-L column........

This vaunted offense is also 105 in red zone scoring this year including TD's and FG's.....So yep.  We can push the hell out of the ball between the 20's......But can't get the wins.....I give zero foxtrots about fluffed up feel good stats.

We beat MSU up and down the field.  but they won....Held OU to the first game in 65 that they scored less than than 27+ points.  Lincoln was 0-8 when scoring less than 24 and guess what?  We still lost......

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

You made my point.  With Special Teams this horrendous, and you cannot overstate how bad they are, 20 and 16 points respectively is not enough to win.  You need more points, especially when the D BALLED OUT today.  We had a chance to win in regulation.  Scott was scared.  We had a chance to go up two scores when their D was completely demoralized.  We could not do it.  

Not sure how manly we handled the manly punts or firld them...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Firld

2 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

I just don’t see how the st is that bad. Wth happened

1 minute ago, Huskinator said:

I just don’t see how the st is that bad. Wth happened

With this ST unit, the amount of FG's, extra points, FIELD POSITION we lose, the O needs to score 30+ per game.  Our D is doing well, the ST starts us in a 10-12 point deficit before the game starts.  Trust me, they're good for it.  

It's the worst I have ever seen.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2