Jump to content

Frost needs fired


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

That seems to be downplaying the mistakes AM has made that are many times independent of the actions of his team mates, fumbling, throwing into double coverage, not taking an easy first down running with lots of green= instead holding onto the ball and taking a sack, overthrowing swing passes or wide open medium length throws etc It isn't all on the QBs, but when you resolve him of all or most of his mistakes- it isn't credible or helpful to him either. 

This post, is some of the dumbest s#!t I read all weak.  No offense.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment

44 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Most every team does stuff.like this.

 

Including Nebraska.

 Some teams are insane about it. One team I knew had their top RBs carry a ball around for almost the entire practice. People punching at it constantly- coaches, trainers, players. If the ball came out everyone on the offense ran- even the coaches. 

 

In indys, some have multiple tug and punch out drills, then when in skeleton they have boxing gloves on coaches, punching the ball. Then on air- same thing- fit and freeze more of the same. Even seen the entire D swarm on a ballcarrier during a team fit drill- and they are all trying to get at the ball. 

 

Not all teams practice alike, with the same amount of reps, commitment, intensity. THATS why some coaches do better than others- they all aren't carbon copies of each other. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

 Some teams are insane about it. One team I knew had their top RBs carry a ball around for almost the entire practice. People punching at it constantly- coaches, trainers, players. If the ball came out everyone on the offense ran- even the coaches. 

 

Not all teams practice alike, with the same amount of reps, commitment, intensity. THATS why some coaches do better than others- they all aren't carbon copies of each other. 

I know a team that had their running back carry a ball throughout the day 

 

That team was Nebraska 

 

The coach was Scott Frost 

 

But thanks for your input 

10 minutes ago, lo country said:

Throw a ton of INT's and lead the nation in fumbles.....

Yes.

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, TheSker said:

I know a team that had their running back carry a ball throughout the day 

 

That team was Nebraska 

 

The coach was Scott Frost 

 

But thanks for your input 

I don't think it's our RBs who have been coughing the ball up of late

Our QB has led the nation in fumbles- that may be the fella we want to get better and carrying the football- you know- the guy who fumbled in the scrum in the last minute in our own territory to hand the game to Michigan, same guy who did a fumble 6 to Illinois which ended up being the margin of victory. 

 

So your input might not be pertinent to the issue we seem to be having. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Nebraska55fan said:

I don't think it's our RBs who have been coughing the ball up of late

Our QB has led the nation in fumbles- that may be the fella we want to get better and carrying the football- you know- the guy who fumbled in the scrum in the last minute in our own territory to hand the game to Michigan, same guy who did a fumble 6 to Illinois which ended up being the margin of victory. 

 

So your input might not be pertinent to the issue we seem to be having. 

No disagreement about Martinez fumbles or his fumble history 

 

Martinez is playing well this season.

 

Don't be "that poster".

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment

5 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

I don't think it's our RBs who have been coughing the ball up of late

Our QB has led the nation in fumbles- that may be the fella we want to get better and carrying the football- you know- the guy who fumbled in the scrum in the last minute in our own territory to hand the game to Michigan, same guy who did a fumble 6 to Illinois which ended up being the margin of victory. 

 

So your input might not be pertinent to the issue we seem to be having. 

There's also a Martinez thread 

 

Feel free to use it 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, TheSker said:

I know a team that had their running back carry a ball throughout the day 

 

That team was Nebraska 

 

The coach was Scott Frost 

 

But thanks for your input 

Yes.

And I know of a player that couldn't hold onto a lamp or a football.

 

His name was Don Billingsley

 

He played for Permian

 

He was  the FB and blocked for Boobie Miles

 

The coach was Billy Bob Thornton

 

You are most welcome

 

 

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...