Frost needs fired

48 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

I agree. It amazes me that people are calling for his head.  We are competing against teams that under bo and sprinkle daddy, we’d have been blown out.  Oklahoma would have killed us, yet we should have won last week.   We al but won this week, under bo that rb would have had a career day and been on a heismen watch.  

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/293110158

9 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

That game was fantastic.   Early bo was fantastic.  One of my favorite games was Nebraska mizzou in the rain.  The way suh threw gabert around like a rag doll. Oh man!!!! But bos later teams were just as mind numbingly hard to figure out as this!!!!  UCLA, wisky every time, Ohio state running up the score.   I hated that you had to accept those blow outs in your 9 win season. 

23 minutes ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

20 points was enough until it wasn't'. And it wasn't enough because the punter doesn't know his left from his right.

You're out of your mind if you though Michigan State was going to score in the second half.

The D played great, and I would've thought we could've made the stop if the punt was fair caught, but no guarantee, especially seeing our D get gashed in OT. How about the play calling and execution on that drive prior to the punt. That left to be desired. Decent play calling and execution could've resulted in not having to punt at all.

20 minutes ago, hskrpwr13 said:

The D played great, and I would've thought we could've made the stop if the punt was fair caught, but no guarantee, especially seeing our D get gashed in OT. How about the play calling and execution on that drive prior to the punt. That left to be desired. Decent play calling and execution could've resulted in not having to punt at all.

Sure. The D got gashed on one play in OT. The next two plays, negative plays for Walker. 

Given how they were playing, I really don't think Michigan State would have been able to mount a drive to get to the end zone and tie it. 

We could play this game all day, though. 

• Plus1 2
52 minutes ago, lo country said:

Held OU to the first game in 65 that they scored less than than 27+ points.  Lincoln was 0-8 when scoring less than 24 and guess what?  We still lost......

Now West Virginia holds them to 16, so I guess that wasn't as big an accomplishment as I wanted it to be. Still, I can't complain about Chinander, heck of a job restoring some actual pride to that side of the ball.

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Now West Virginia holds them to 16, so I guess that wasn't as big an accomplishment as I wanted it to be. Still, I can't complain about Chinander, heck of a job restoring some actual pride to that side of the ball.

Very true about WV.  Watching Illinois makes our loss look worse....The D passes the eyeball test for sure and has held up their end of the bargain thus far this year.

• Plus1 1

This season is just going to play out and that will be the end of Frost here at NU.

You would have to be nuts to think that he still wants to be here and you would have to be a 20+ poster per day in the PR forum to think that Trev still wants him here.

The west is horrible and literally any competent coach at NU (see, Pelini, Bo) is going to finish 1/2 in the division every season.  

I feel bad that AM has been wasted with this staff because he is really good but sadly after his first year the staff put as many lame a$$ pieces around him as possible, until this year.

This team, next year, with Logan (maybe AM, who knows) and a new staff, will win the west going away.  The division is so bad.  Minny will be horrible next year, the badgers are about to go 1-3 and next year they will be worse.  NW is terrible as is Illinois and Purdue.