Rahmir Johnson

He took a beating tonight.  Morrison had better 4th quarter runs.  But most of problem was the oline not being able to provide running lanes.

Still, the backs, AM, and receivers made enough plays to cover the shortcomings of the   Oline.  Unfortunately they could not cover the incredible incompetence of the special teams. 

It’s unforgivable to lose this game on a friggin’ punt return.  Unforgivable.

9 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

The dude, is a step away from consistent 4-5 yard runs if he didnt have consistent contact on him at the los or a yard deeper...mediocre OL play and this guy breaks out

Id love to see him make a move to create space and see what he does in space. All I see is a plow into the backside of one of our OLinemen. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BoNeyard said:

Id love to see him make a move to create space and see what he does in space. All I see is a plow into the backside of one of our OLinemen. 

I get what you are saying, i really do...but the guy creates 2 yard gains outta something that was blocked for tfl. His vision will get better with time (create space, etc)...but...based on what I am seeing, he just looks $.

• Plus1 1

Anybody see a common denominator in our year 4 RB rotation?  I know the OL is horrible at best, but sometimes it's Occam's razor.  Held......I have not seen one stay long enough to develop or I see a guy who steps up to simply be put on a milk carton.  All the BS they spew and we still can't develop or recruit that bell cow RB....Held

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1