What should I do next weekend?

RedSavage

I don’t know what else to do on a Saturday when Nebraska football is on but one thing is for sure, unless these coaches and team have a come to Jesus moment in the next few weeks, I won’t watch another game the rest of this year.  Maybe I’ll work on my house?  Maybe I’ll stare at a wall?  It all sounds so good compared to not watching this s#!t show anymore.  Confusing times.  How would/will you spend your Saturday?  Or would you rather continue living actual hell?

9 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

I don’t know what else to do on a Saturday when Nebraska football is on but one thing is for sure, unless these coaches and team have a come to Jesus moment in the next few weeks, I won’t watch another game the rest of this year.  Maybe I’ll work on my house?  Maybe I’ll stare at a wall?  It all sounds so good compared to not watching this s#!t show anymore.  Confusing times.  How would/will you spend your Saturday?  Or would you rather continue living actual hell?

I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I got season tickets….it’s gonna be hard for me to find people to buy them now

2 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Id love go attend a game if you think its that bad.  I dont like whats going on but i can tell a difference from where it started.  These past two teams havent been bad teams.  If we can hang with them with the mistakes were making its fixable.

Problem is, we’ve shown no signs of fixing the mistakes. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Fire 1

8 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

Id love go attend a game if you think its that bad.  I dont like whats going on but i can tell a difference from where it started.  These past two teams havent been bad teams.  If we can hang with them with the mistakes were making its fixable.

Honestly, this team appears to play at the level of their opponent. Look at Illinois, the entire game it was obvious we were the better team. Last night you could tell that we were the better team. Heck when we played Oklahoma we looked equal or better the majority of the game. I expect us to play to our opponents level the rest of the way and break our heart time and time again. If we lose to NW I struggle to see us winning another game.