Game day to do's with 9yr old

Lunchbucket

1st no sh!t about why would you bring him, we suck, etc.   I don't wanna hear it and that isn't the question.

My boy is a Huskers fan and hears all the magic of the 90s I have shown him and grew up with.  I have tickets for Ohio State.  My family has had the same seats since the 70s from what I understand.

It's my boys b day weekend and we are going to this game.  What things are "kid friendly" that would he a good game day staple for a 9yr old?  Things we should do or see.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2

I love taking kids to the game.  We have a routine and the kids really enjoy it.  We have the kids "tailgate" at Hurts Donuts.  Then we Go watch the band for a while before lining up in the tunnel for the tunnel walk.  We had an injured kid we took this year so skipped the tunnel so we could get to our seats without rushing- not sure if the rules have changed?  The players used to high five all the kids along the ropes as they came in and out from warm ups.  Then the energy really builds leading up to the walk.    

• Plus1 1