Northwestern Week Pressers

Mavric

3 hours ago, lo country said:

WTH do you do if we go 4-8 (additional wins Wisky and Iowa) or 5-8 (add OSU to the list)?  Bowl or bust?  That's improvement?  Those teams stink that's why we won?

I think IF Frost stays, there will be some adjustments in the staff regardless.   

In that scenario we have lost to NW/Minny/Purdue yet had some good wins.  I don't think that changes the outcome since those will be bad losses just like Illinois.  That says to me the Iowa/Wisky games were luck in that scenario.

On 9/28/2021 at 2:16 PM, Undone said:

image.png.67c252fb6d6bf723e0a01d9a46a90374.png

Dang, this guy is crushing it right now. Honestly I'm a little worried that he might see some head coaching offers at the end of this year.

Really hope not for our sake, but it could happen.

I honestly believe he would make a better HC than SF. His defense has shown improvement in every year while offense and special teams have been inconsistent or horrific four years in. I truly believe that he will start getting some HC job offers if his defense continues to dominate.

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I wouldn't put it past Nebraska Football to fix special teams, but have another facet completely s#!t the bed.

Exactly.  What's stopping the offense from putting up 400+ yards but giving it away three times?  This team is so effing unpredictable that every play on offense and special teams, I have to remind myself to breathe.  Honestly, the tension I feel watching the Huskers play is akin to binging the entire Breaking Bad series in one sitting.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, MasterPulverizer said:

Exactly.  What's stopping the offense from putting up 400+ yards but giving it away three times?  This team is so effing unpredictable that every play on offense and special teams, I have to remind myself to breathe.  Honestly, the tension I feel watching the Huskers play is akin to binging the entire Breaking Bad series in one sitting.

this is what makes watching this team fun.  It's like 3 teams in one.  which one shows up?  It's a surprise!!  Watching Alabama must be really boring.  

• Oh Yeah! 3