Mystery Announcement Thursday

knapplc

21 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Maybe TO will oversee the proceeding of Solich executing lil red at the 50 yard line this saturday during the tunnel walk. 

Dang. You might be onto something. I figured they would just try to bury TO alive, also at the 50 yard line, to absorb his power and help get Frost over the hump.

20 minutes ago, zeWilbur said:

Dang. You might be onto something. I figured they would just try to bury TO alive, also at the 50 yard line, to absorb his power and help get Frost over the hump.

If we could get our hands on a succubus we could have her take care of all of this for us. would have to cover the childrens eyes though. 

On 9/28/2021 at 10:57 AM, Ulty said:

Maybe Tom Osborne would rather stay home on Saturdays and work on his landscaping than watch the games. His neighbors have been making comments.

Enjoy the ribbing.  I readily and happily deserve it.  With all the success I am having, perhaps I could supply the flowers for the formal send off next year for this staff.  November is a bit late for mums, so perhaps lilies are in order. 

If memory serves, Coach Osborne is similarly an avid outdoorsman who appreciates hunting and fishing.  In my opinion, a more enjoyable use of time these days.

• Plus1 1