The Courts (not specific to either party)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

This narrator isn’t good at her job based on what’s inside the article.  She knows this isn’t how it happened, but chose to use these words. 

“Rittenhouse’s trial is yet to begin, but ever since he chose to travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin, and hunt down anti-racist protesters with an assault rifle,”

• Plus1 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hmmmm……A leak occurred, IMO and many others, by a leftist member of the court and the blame goes to Republicans:facepalm:

You have no clue who leaked it.  At this point, anyone who claims they think a righty or a lefty did it is doing nothing but falling for party politics.

• Plus1 2

@knapplc

I think it probably has more to do with the leak in question and not a right winger's cesspool. I also think that Clarence Thomas should resign or be resigned after all the information about Ginny has come to light. 

I found this article that kind of addresses your concerns. https://www.savannahnow.com/story/opinion/2022/02/01/how-long-supreme-court-justices-serve-years-tenure-vary-stephen-breyer/9289838002/

I wanted to refresh my memory, so I went back 40 years and found Reagan got 4 (after Carter got zero), Bush1-2, Clinton 2, Bush2-2, Obama 2, Trump 3, and Biden 1 (so far.) I wonder what the reaction was when FDR got 8?

3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I wanted to refresh my memory, so I went back 40 years and found Reagan got 4 (after Carter got zero), Bush1-2, Clinton 2, Bush2-2, Obama 2, Trump 3, and Biden 1 (so far.) I wonder what the reaction was when FDR got 8?

How many of those presidents won the popular vote?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1