The Courts (not specific to either party)

7 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I said it elsewhere - with our state of politics and the conservativeness of the court if there was any way this could have been pinned to a liberal they would have done it.  Because they can't/didn't I think we all know it was a conservative justice.

my guess is either Ginni or Alito.   it wouldn't be the first time Alito has leaked and the last time it was also related to the abortion issue.   Ginni just seems like a loose enough cannon to do it

• TBH 2

1 hour ago, commando said:

my guess is either Ginni or Alito.   it wouldn't be the first time Alito has leaked and the last time it was also related to the abortion issue.   Ginni just seems like a loose enough cannon to do it

Ginni would not have had access to the document.  Someone would have had to leak it to her, then she send it to a news outlet.  The leaker would have been the person who gave it to her not actually her.  

• Plus1 1

16 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ginni would not have had access to the document.  Someone would have had to leak it to her, then she send it to a news outlet.  The leaker would have been the person who gave it to her not actually her.  

Good point. Ginni Thomas would have needed to be close to someone with access to the document.

• Haha 5
31 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Good point. Ginni Thomas would have needed to be close to someone with access to the document.

Close to someone with access to the document that allowed her access to the document. 

18 minutes ago, commando said:

how would she get so close to anyone like that?

Maybe her and Sotomayor go out for drinks?   Who knows what their relationship is.  

• Plus1 1

Just now, commando said:

so you are suggesting Clarence was the leaker

How could that be your takeaway?  

Someone else mentioned Ginni as a leaker, I just let them know if they were correct, which is highly unlikely, (maybe .00879% chance), it would actually be the person who gave her the document as the leaker and not her. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Someone else mentioned Ginni as a leaker, I just let them know if they were correct, which is highly unlikely, (maybe .00879% chance), it would actually be the person who gave her the document as the leaker and not her. 

who was she around who had access to the document?    most certainly clarence fits the bill.   anyone else is conjuncture at best.

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You give a document to a trusted aide or a bats#!t spouse.

You leak it to the media.

Please tell me this isn't going to be another one of your utterly pointless semantics dodges. 

• Plus1 3