WR Malachi Coleman

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Coleman commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I feel like with all of this attention and NU sucking as of late, he's going somewhere other than NU.  If that happens, would it be disappointing because he's really good or disappointing because he's as good as 200 other guys, but he's in our backyard?  In other words, if we miss on him but get one of those 200 other equal talents, then is it not a big deal?  This is how I tend to approach recruiting nowadays.

2 hours ago, Comish said:

And a slew of Husker fans who wanted him to get one as well..

Kid is an athlete, but it is not like he is going to another D1 school or even Ndsu/SDSU. So every school in the country missed on him. 

At his size if he is stiff in the hips, or not long, it would be hard to project where he would play at the next level. 

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

Kid is an athlete, but it is not like he is going to another D1 school or even Ndsu/SDSU. So every school in the country missed on him. 

At his size if he is stiff in the hips, or not long, it would be hard to project where he would play at the next level. 

He is going to a D1 school though. Same one as Toure. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

"I'm gonna need them to start winning because otherwise I'm going to have to leave. I don't want to go to a program that can't put it together during the season."

Ouch!!!! He can say what he wants or feels but the way he worded it sure doesn't come across in a good way. Its almost like he doesn't want to deal with any type of adversity at all. Hope he doesn't tell SF his demand to start.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Ouch!!!! He can say what he wants or feels but the way he worded it sure doesn't come across in a good way. Its almost like he doesn't want to deal with any type of adversity at all. Hope he doesn't tell SF his demand to start.

You obviously don't know his story if you say he doesn't want to deal with adversity.

• Thanks 2

Im not talking about his struggles in growing up and having to deal with adversity there im talking about college and how he put the quote. Im going to have to leave really you don't have to leave you can make a choose to leave and by the way he makes it sound bc Nebraska has to deal with adversity in winning he wants no part of that where in other parts of the country they don't automatically winners every year.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Yeah why would a recruit with a bunch of offers from good schools want to go somewhere that wins.

• Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Malachi Coleman [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Malachi Coleman
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic