WR Malachi Coleman

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Coleman commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Ouch!!!! He can say what he wants or feels but the way he worded it sure doesn't come across in a good way. Its almost like he doesn't want to deal with any type of adversity at all. Hope he doesn't tell SF his demand to start.

You're questioning why a recruit would want to go to a program that is winning, compared to a program that, if they don't start winning, he would have to go through coaching changes and all the turmoil that causes to his own career?

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You're questioning why a recruit would want to go to a program that is winning, compared to a program that, if they don't start winning, he would have to go through coaching changes and all the turmoil that causes to his own career?

Im not questioning anything in regards to making his own choice. What i question is demeanor towards the program with his statement.

I hope he is really giving us a chance to show improvement on the field.  And I hope we take advantage of the opportunity.

But it could also be read that he's laying the groundwork for why he's leaving.  Not that I could blame him for that.  I just hope it's not the case.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Mavric said:
4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I hope he is really giving us a chance to show improvement on the field.  And I hope we take advantage of the opportunity.

But it could also be read that he's laying the groundwork for why he's leaving.  Not that I could blame him for that.  I just hope it's not the case.

Thank you someone understand what i mean.

4 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Im not saying he shouldn't want to go to a winning program or a proven program im saying its almost like he put the quote out there as a escape goat. You either want to be here or don't at the end of the day the goal is to win. Do you want to help or not that's all im saying.

Escape Goat. 8cf2bfd069be6e4288dccc0dbe3433639a148516

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I just don't see how we're going to have room for all these WRs... seems like there are quite a few who want to come here. I'm assuming they're recruiting him for a different position? My how things have changed from just a few years ago when the WRs were considered our weakest group.

They’ll figure it out. Quite a few guys will be processed. Coleman is a guy who you just get to campus and figure out where to put him.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Decked said:

They’ll figure it out. Quite a few guys will be processed. Coleman is a guy who you just get to campus and figure out where to put him.

That's understandable i just want to know what everyone thinks how many players we are going to take this recruiting cycle? I think the players that produce will play and the ones that are highly ranked won't stick around try and get develop to play. The question becomes who sticks around and who goes bye bye in the wide receiver room???

• Fire 1
31 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I just don't see how we're going to have room for all these WRs... seems like there are quite a few who want to come here. I'm assuming they're recruiting him for a different position? My how things have changed from just a few years ago when the WRs were considered our weakest group.

Quite possible that Coleman ends up at OLB.  They told him it just depends on how he fills out and where his best spot is.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Quite possible that Coleman ends up at OLB.  They told him it just depends on how he fills out and where his best spot is.

Correct 

18 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

What?!?  Guessing or have you heard something. 

We shall see. Lots of rumblings. Even made its way to the free board on 247

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Malachi Coleman [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Malachi Coleman
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic