WR Malachi Coleman

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Coleman commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 1/20/2022 at 6:11 AM, suh_fan93 said:

I don't follow recruiting like I did in the past. This story is awesome. He seems like a very humble, high character,  well grounded young man. He's already lived through serious life experiences at his young age.

I haven't had time to look at his film, but 4 stars on the services is great and an in state kid makes him a 5 star to me. I hope both parties prosper from being in each other's company.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric pinned this topic
11 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/13133333/6344a72abed68208e0f1f742 Mid-season highlights!!! Idpu why he is so highly ranked. Don't know how he will pan out in college.

He is highly rated because he put on a clinic against some of the top DBs in the country while playing in 7-on-7 tournaments and in camps around the country.   He also has elite speed for a kid his size. 

33 minutes ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

He was quoted as saying he would NOT have committed to the Huskers if it was not for Joseph...6-7 weeks ago he was not coming to Nebraska. That says a lot right there!

"He changed everything for me,” Coleman said. “About six or seven months ago I was not coming here.”

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Malachi Coleman
  • Mavric unpinned this topic
  • Mavric pinned this topic