WR Malachi Coleman

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Coleman commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2. Malachi Coleman will end up somewhere other than Nebraska.
Farrell’s take: FICTION

The home state star decommitted from Nebraska in what many deemed a surprise since he committed when they had no permanent head coach. Is this because of the arrest of Mickey Joseph who was a coach he loved for the Huskers? Maybe. But while Michigan, Miami, Oregon, USC, UCLA and others will show interest, I think the fact he chose Nebraska without a head coach is a great sign for Husker fans. Once he meets Matt Rhule and the staff he assembles I think he’ll be back in the fold. A dark horse in the race? Georgia. But I'm still betting Rhule to close the deal.

Link

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

I see Prime had already got a commitment from a four-star WR. Rhule probably is the smarter hire, but Prime would had been more intriguing — and of course riskier — with seeing how he recruits. But hopefully Rhule can find and evaluate underrated talent and mixed that in with higher rated recruits. Sanders likely will have prettier recruiting classes. But hopefully Rhule keeps up with really good talent evaluation. All I know is the nation top teams have highly rated recruiting classes.That is my main concern with Rhule right now. Let’s hope his energetic and go-getting assistants reflect that on the recruiting trail. But it will be in about three years before we really know more. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2

• Mavric pinned this topic