WR Malachi Coleman

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Coleman commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Farms said:

I can’t believe some actually wanted us to hire him here. 

He would have been exciting to have here, and if we would have hired him, most of this board would be singing a different tune. With that said, Trev was waaaaay to smart to pursue this. He understood that Prime is a great coach, but is only using his first power 5 as a stepping stone. Trev wants foundation and Prime will not provide that. A few references this during the hiring process. I give him 3 years max. If he does not win, he will bolt to a warm climate and if he wins, he bolts to SEC.

• TBH 2
46 minutes ago, HANC said:

He would have been exciting to have here, and if we would have hired him, most of this board would be singing a different tune. With that said, Trev was waaaaay to smart to pursue this. He understood that Prime is a great coach, but is only using his first power 5 as a stepping stone. Trev wants foundation and Prime will not provide that. A few references this during the hiring process. I give him 3 years max. If he does not win, he will bolt to a warm climate and if he wins, he bolts to SEC.

I’m not looking for “exciting” in the head coach. I don’t want the coach to be the circus show that detracts from the players.  I think Trev feels the same way.  

Also, when Prime leaves, the players will care more about him than CU and more will bolt for the portal.  

Rhule has the ability to build a much more stable foundation here.  

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m not looking for “exciting” in the head coach. I don’t want the coach to be the circus show that detracts from the players.  I think Trev feels the same way.  

Also, when Prime leaves, the players will care more about him than CU and more will bolt for the portal.  

I couldn’t agree more with your postI couldn’t agree more with your post

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What does a stable foundation look like?

• Mavric pinned this topic