WR Malachi Coleman

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Coleman commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

I never said he should listen to me at all, I have no idea where would be best for him. Nobody pyscho analyzing him, but for those of us with kids attending East high currently, there is plenty of smoke about a kid who has always just magically been better than all of the competition and his work surrounding that. Again, I ACTUALLY said I hope he chooses a culture that will embrace his talent and allow him to grow up in a solid culture to develop into the NFL WR he can be, and I don't much care if it is NU. In fact, I am not even sure where NU currently stands and I would probably tell him to go elsewhere. I felt it was the right place with Mickey in the fold, but who knows what the room and program in general even look like moving forward. That said,  I am not sure simply out athlete-ing the rest of the NCAA is in the cards for him. I don't get the sense that Deion is a development guy that will coddle and work with players. When you enter the locker room and tell the roster to hit the portal if you aren't making the cut, I am not convinced that if Coleman stumbles out of the gate there will be a soft landing for him in that program. 

I’ll just say this and leave it alone. What choices he makes as a man going forward and the effort he makes to better his game will determine his future. None of what you said means anything because it’s his life and no matter who you know close to him I still feel this conversation crossed the line. I think there is a major disconnect and misunderstanding between this fan base and this generation of teenager.

6 minutes ago, huskerfan702 said:

I’ll just say this and leave it alone. What choices he makes as a man going forward and the effort he makes to better his game will determine his future. None of what you said means anything because it’s his life and no matter who you know close to him I still feel this conversation crossed the line. I think there is a major disconnect and misunderstanding between this fan base and this generation of teenager.

Thanks Dr Phil.  It’s a message board.

He can sign up for the military and will probably sign an NIL for more than most of us will make over several years.

Time to wean

This is a really weird recruitment. Seemed like he was all set to commit tk CU last night and then Rhule makes a mystery tweet and Coleman responds to it. Then crystal balls start rolling in for N today. Maybe Rhule made a surprise in home last night and played some ping pong with him. Or a certain QB from AZ let him know his plans and that turned things around. Who knows but hope hes N. 

28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess I don’t get what is so weird.  He went through the process.  Made a decision, then jus coach was fired.  He looked at CU and took an official there to see something to compare Nebraska to.  He liked it.  But, has decided he still likes Nebraska better.  

It’s not that difficult to follow and it’s not just a bunch of drama.  

He hasn't actually signed anywhere yet.

I think he's N but until Wednesday we don't know.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess I don’t get what is so weird.  He went through the process.  Made a decision, then his coach was fired.  He looked at CU and took an official there to see something to compare Nebraska to.  He liked it.  But, has decided he still likes Nebraska better.  

It’s not that difficult to follow and it’s not just a bunch of drama.  

Weird in the fact everyone was thinking CO yesterday and then Neb today. Not anything Coleman did. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Really, he did visit CO

My point is that national writers picked CO yesterday, including Wiltfong. He doesnt usually pick a team and then change the very next day. Which is why my original post said something must have happened last night, maybe a surprise in home by Rhule. Not sure why everyone is thinking Im coming after Coleman by my posts. Just that something definetly happened last night, hence Rhules mysterious tweet that Coleman responded to. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric pinned this topic